Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If We're Being Honest

Have you got something on your mind that you've been holding in? Have you done some things this past week that you're not exactly proud of? Maybe, you've done some things you are proud of. Well, let it all out - and join me in True Confessions Tuesday!!
 
I confess...I really enjoyed the three day weekend, but it made it 10 times harder for me to want to go to work today.
 
I confess...I was extremely grateful that I got to leave work early today for a kids speech appointment today, however I will probably hate it tomorrow when I have to work later.
 
I confess...I hate getting home from work and having to decide what to make for supper/dinner.
 
I confess...that more than I hate having to decide what to make for supper, I hate cleaning up after supper.
 
I confess...that although my five year old is extremely excited about going to school for an open house tonight, I myself am not looking forward to it. I am excited that she is excited about showing off her school to her dad (I get to see her classroom twice a week when I am at school picking up her brother), but could really care less about getting the tour of what I have already seen while fighting with two little boys who could care less that we are supposed to behave in public, although I am sure her excitement will make it worth it.
 
I confess...that I do miss my kids greatly during the day while I'm at work, but sometimes at night I dream of dosing everyone with Nyquil so they will go to bed early and  I could just have peace and quiet for a little while.
 
I confess....that I am beginning to feel like a failure when it comes to weight loss. Last year this time I was doing so great, and it didn't even feel like it took work or effort to be healthy and this year I feel like no matter what I do I can't get myself back on track. I will have a great day and then a not so great day. I am tired of the roller coaster ride. I do not hate the weight I am at now, however I do want to lose more weight.
 
I confess....that my husband is probably tired of me talking about losing weight and then eating cookie dough or drinking soda instead of actually following through with what I say I'm going to do. He has never once said anything to me about my weight, but I know that he probably gets frustrated with me being so wishy washy over what I say I want and what I do. Why am I like that?
 
I confess....that I could probably go on forever with confessions, but I guess I'll save some for next week!
 
I hope everyone has a great week and thanks for listening!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment