Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I listen to music of all kinds and it pretty well varies by the minute. I am not a loyal radio station fan. I tend to be like a man (sorry men) when it comes to the remote control and as soon as a commercial comes on I am scanning to the next station. I listen to everything from country to pop and rock and it really just depends on my mood that day what it will be. If I am in a good mood it will probably be upbeat and peppy songs and if I am in a low key mood it is probably slow and solemn songs. Sometimes I get in the mood to listen to music for the lyrics, to have something to connect with and match my feelings. Other times I just like listening to the beat and don't really care what the words to the songs are.

No comments:

Post a Comment