Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 06

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why



I don't know much about super heros, but if I had to pick a favorite super hero it would have to be Wonder Woman. First of all she is the first female super hero who comes to mind. Not only that, but who wouldn't want to be Wonder Woman? I mean for petes sake she can do it all and look good in that skimpy outfit!

If I were Wonder Woman I would be on top of the world taking care of household chores, work, and spending quality time with the kids and my husband, but since I'm not I guess they'll have to settle for a house that gets cleaned once a week, running out the door to get to work on time, quick bedtime stories before bed and a peck on the cheek before I roll over and fall asleep. It really is too bad for them that I am not Wonder Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment