Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 02

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

I started blogging as a means to get my feelings out there. When I started blogging I was going through some pretty serious emotional times. I'm not sure if it was post baby hormones or lack of self confindence, but I was not in a good place and I felt I really needed help. Now of course being the stubborn ass that I am, I didn't think I could ask for help, so instead I turned to the blog world and decided I would try to write away my troubles. It helped me to vent and relieve some stress, yet still filter what I say (some blog posts are better unpublished) so I don't hurt peoples feelings. (I have been known to do this, its not something I'm proud of, but come on people...stop being such sally asses and get a backbone!) So therefore my blog name was born....after all this really is Cheaper than Therapy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment